This is my empowerment steps. I thought maybe writing about it would be most beneficial. Anne’s Yoga sutra. hehe
1. Notice the resistance
2. Stray away from fixing, healing. Just Be
3. Move forward and trust everything is working out perfectly and there is a divine intelligence
4. Everyone is on our side. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
5. Gently move forward and we are more alike than different.
6. See the good or “god” in everyone we meet.
7. When you or I feel “triggered” meet myself, yourself with gentle loving compassion. Tap into intuition. True intuition has no emotional charge.
8. Know that everything you are experiencing is “okay”.
9. Keep a journal for your progress. Look at it every several months to remind yourself of how far you have come.
10. When you are faced with pain in the body. Know there is an answer. Help comes in unimaginable ways ~ health profession, a conversation you overheard, friends, family or in a dream. Care for the body with whatever remedy is needed.
11. Lessen your “seriousness”. Laugh even if it is fake. Laughing is contagious and it is a healing balm not only for yourself but those around you.
12. Notice the “lies” we can tell ourselves.
13. Stray away from drama.